Les Mills Instructors and class devotees across Australia and Southeast Asia will want to mark their calendar because LES MILLS LIVE – the ultimate international fitness festival – is heading to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on the 13th and 14th of August. The event promises incredible workouts with epic music, lights, energy and excitement. It’s also your chance to meet and work out with the world’s most inspiring Program Directors, Presenters and Instructors.
After two years of relentless lockdowns across Australia and Southeast Asia, LES MILLS LIVE Melbourne is confirmation the live revival has well and truly emerged. The Les Mills 2021 Global Fitness Report revealed that class attendances reached 120 per cent of pre-COVID levels across worldwide markets after restrictions lifted. This strong recovery by gyms across the globe has been reinforced by the trend of Instructors and members alike flocking back to group fitness as they celebrate the return to in-person exercise; which is why, LES MILLS LIVE Melbourne is expected to sell out.
Over two days, a thousand attendees will experience the brand new Q3 Releases across most Les Mills programs. This unforgettable event gives Instructors and LES MILLS+ subscribers the chance to enjoy the true essence of Les Mills programs, which lies in the unrivalled magic of a live experience. Plus, LES MILLS LIVE Melbourne is also a rare opportunity for attendees to meet some of their favourite Presenters and Program Directors from whom they’ve been working out with on-screen, including:
- Dan Cohen (Program Director for BODYCOMBAT®)
- Khiran Huston (Trainer/Presenter for LES MILLS SPRINT®, LES MILLS TONE®, THE TRIP®, RPM®, LES MILLS GRIT® and BODYPUMP®)
- Vili Fifita (Les Mills Ambassador and Presenter for BODYCOMBAT and BODYPUMP)
- Reagan Kang (Les Mills Ambassador, Trainer, Presenter for BODYCOMBAT, BODYPUMP and LES MILLS GRIT)
- Bas Hollander (Education Director at Les Mills International, and Trainer for the Les Mills GRIT Series, LES MILLS SPRINT®, LES MILLS THE TRIP® and LES MILLS TONE®)
- Dee Rowell (Les Mills Ambassador, Trainer and Presenter for RPM®, LES MILLS SPRINT, BODYSTEP® and LES MILLS TONE)
- Bevan James Eyles (BODYATTACK® Presenter).
So, if you’re ready to enjoy an unforgettable fitness experience that is much like a rock concert experience mixed with your favourite high energy workouts and Presenters, and shared with a thousand friends and fans, then mark your diary because tickets go on sale in June.
LES MILLS LIVE Melbourne is set to be the group fitness event of the year, so to ensure you never miss a beat in the lead up to when registrations open, visit www.lesmills.com.au/live/melbourne and subscribe to receive priority notifications.
Like this? Share it.
Originally published in AsiaFitnessToday.com Les Mills Live – The biggest festival of fitness heads to Melbourne in August 2022 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. Source: https://www.asiafitnesstoday.com/les-mills-live-2022/