-By strengthening the wireless X-ray flat panel detector lineup, Vieworks is expecting to revamp sales in China
ANYANG, South Korea and BEIJING, May 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) has cleared two of Vieworks‘ X-ray flat panel detectors, VIVIX-S 1012N and VIVIX-S 1717N, for use in clinical care. “By adding a 10-inch by 12-inch wireless detector and a 17-inch by 17-inch wireless detector to its lineup, Vieworks offers more choice, value, and flexibility to customers,” said Henry Cha, the sales manager at Vieworks.
- Stable AED (Anytime™): Vieworks’ superior automatic exposure detection (AED) function is known for high reliability and high sensitivity without compromising image quality compared to a DR line trigger.
- Advanced Wireless Communication (Inside AP™): Dual band wireless communication supports direct communication with smart devices (2.4GHz, 5GHz).
- Built-in Memory up to 200 Images: If a Wi-Fi connection is not stable, the detector automatically saves up to 200 captured images, securing the stability of Wi-Fi usage.
- Easy Upgrade to Digital (Cassette Size): The size of detectors is the same as a film or a CR cassette, making it easy to upgrade a conventional X-ray system to digital X-ray system.
- Powerful Software (VXvue): Digital radiography image acquisition viewer for VIVIX-S Series, VXvue enables easy management for simple workflow at medical facilities. With the advanced image processing, PureImpact™, VXvue provides powerful post image processing for efficient diagnosis.
About Vieworks Co., Ltd.
Vieworks offers the most advanced flat panel detectors for digital radiography and digital fluoroscopy. Since 1999, Vieworks has been one of the leading manufacturers of X-ray detectors with advanced digital medical imaging processing, robust hardware design, and excellent usability. The in-house R&D team at Vieworks designs, develops, and manufactures to provide the best solution for your needs. Vieworks software, including the image acquisition application and streamlined PACS system, has various tools that will enhance the daily workflow at medical facilities. For more information, please visit www.vieworks.com.
Source: Vieworks Co., Ltd.